Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spring Vacation Plan

From last Wednesday, semester test started lol
I don't like test...
But after test, spring vacation will start :) So I'll do my best on the test to spent nice vacation. I have some plans in spring vacation. Few days ago, I talked with my friend about travel. We want to travel to Aso (Kumamoto) or Ohita. Then we just talked about our hapes, we didn't decide detail plan. But I'm sure that we'll travel somewhere. I'm very looking forward to visiting many places ;D
And more, I'll enter a driving school. Actually I don't have driver license now, it's a inconvinience to me. So I'll get it in spring vacation!

Tomorrow, I'll take French test... it's hard to me because French is sooooo difficult!!
I must study sooner, see you :)
(128 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final