Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movies I Wanna Watch

I want to watch this movie, MAMMA MIA! How about you?

The movie is about a mom and her daughter's story. The movie will come January 31. This is a famous musical in the world. When I was in MN, I saw this movi's poster. Then I wanted to watch, so this time, I'm happy that the movie will play in Japan. I'll watch it with my friends. I'm very looking forward to watching it!

Next, I want to watch The Curious Case Of BENJAMIN BUTTON. F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote it. I didn't know a thing he wrote it. I have ever read his book, The Great Gatsby. His book is interesting, so I'll read this book before I watch the movie.
This movie is strange story because a man was born as an old man, and he becomes more young when the time passes. And he fall in love with one woman.

I'm really interested in these movies. I think I'll be busy in my spring vacation because there are many movies I must watch. I want to watch these sooner!
(178 words)

1 comment:

Kailene said...

Ahhhh~ I really wanna see Benjamin Button!

Anyways, 本当に久しぶりだなぁ~

Actually, my teacher made me make a new blog for Japanese class... that's why I have another blog!

Anyways, how's life??

Weblog Report Final