Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

P.S. I love you


Recently, I'm reading P.S. I Love You.
Do you know the book? This book adapted for a movie. Although I wanted to watch the movie, I couldn't do. So recently, I'm reading the book.
This book is moving story. This is about a couple's story. They lived together happily, but the husband was dead because of ill. A wife without her husband lost faith in life. One day, a letter was send by someone, it was lists that she must do. Actually it was from her husband who died.
This story tells people how strong love is. I was impressed by their love. The late husband gave the wife many important things. And she overcame her big sadness.
I think that losting valuable people is the biggest sadness for people. But someday, the day will come. It's sure. I can't tell how people feel at the time because it's complex.
When I'm reading the book, I think about it. Anyway, it's nice book. Please read it!
(164 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final