Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Sunday, January 25, 2009

FLY AWAY HOME

I read this book, FLY AWAY HOME as book review.
Have you ever read the book, or watched a movie? I had neither read nor watched the story.
This is a story about a girl and sixteen geese. Girl's name is Amy, and she lives in Canada with her dad because her mom was dead. She didn't like her dad, Tom because she thought he was crazy. He always made crazy machine, and he hadn't taken care his family before his wife died.

One day, Amy found geese eggs that lost their parents. So Amy brought to her home, and had them hatched. During she bought up them, she came to open up to him. However, one problem happened. It's geese! Canada winter is so cold, so birds must fly to south. These geese had no a mother nor a father, so they didn't know where they must fly to... And Amy, Tom and Tom's friend had a awesome idea.

This book is moving story. Amy seems to have matured through the geese. The geese taught her what important is. After reading it, I think animal teach human important things. They have eyes that human don't have. The eyes can see different world from human, I think.

When I went to Minnesota, I usually saw geese. I don't know if the geese are Canadian geese, but hey are so cute, and always stayed with friends and family. They always form group. I think they have strong friendship each other. Flying away to south will make geese be tired very much. If they don't have strong friendship, they will not fly. The friendship is so cool, I think.

I'll watch this movie next time. It's nice book as a last book review.
(285 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final