Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The 4400

Recently, I'm watching a TV show, THE 4400. Have you ever watched? Thi is SF drama. People who are missing in US appear suddenly. A number of people is 4400. They appear with something flash. And they don't have memories for their missing. But they come back with strange power...

A girl who is center on a picture was lost about 50 years ago. Although she doesn't have memory for her missing, she came back with a power that can see feature. I watched only season 1. I think she has a key that can prove this mystery. When I'm watching it, my heart is beating very fast because it's so mysterious story.

Recently, I'm very interested in American dramas. They are so interesting, but they are very loooong stories. I rent these from a DVD rental shop, so it casts higly... But I can't stop watching these. I'll watch THE 4400 season 2!

(153 words)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I want to see Mama Mia too! lol

Weblog Report Final