Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't Look Back In Anger


I'll write about my favorite song, Don't Look Back In Anger.
Do you know the song? OASIS sings the song. When I was a junior high, I first listened the song. At then, I didn't understand English, and more, I had never listened foreign music. However, this song was an impressive song for me. I don't know why, but this melody has sad something and warm something. And his voice also give people such feelings.

It was why I like them. And since then, I came to listen their songs very much. Now I like their songs, but Don't Look Back In Anger will keep on be my favorite song, I think.

They will come to Japan shortly, and they'll hold a concert. I want to go there, but thickets were sold out.... I'm very sad. I'm looking forward to seeing them on TV.

(142 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final