Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Magic Finger

I read this book, The Magic Finger. Do you know this story?

Roald Dahl wrote the book. I had read his books and watched movies, James and the Giant Peach, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I like these story, so I wanted to read The Magic Finger, this time.

It was funny story, but I considered about life.

A girl had a magic fenger, and she used it to her friends who like hunting. He went to hanting with his brother and his father. The girl didn't like hunting, so she told them stop it. But they didn't listen her saying. After getting angry, she uses magic finger to his family. Then, they became ducks, and ducks became human...

This book is for children, but I think anyone including old man, adult, young people can read pleasantly. This book can tell people how important life is. Of course, this is funny story.

I like Roald Dahl's book. His books are unique stories. Charlie and the chocolate factory was my first book I had read in his book. This story is funny story, but some times, the book tells people what is important. For example, friendship, familyship and so on. Tim Barton who is my favorite director made movies from his books. These are also nice movies!

I'll read more his books.
(215 words)

2 comments:

SAKI said...

this book seems interesting, and also i wanna read charlie and the chocolate factory!!

Yohko said...

Yeeees!!
This book was interesting, so you should read it ^^

Weblog Report Final