Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Miss Potter

I watched a movie, Miss Potter. Have you ever watched it?
Even if you have never watched the movie, you might have seen this picture, isn't it?
Miss Potter wrote the picture, Peter Rabbit. This movie describe her life. Renée Zellweger and Ewan McGregor played in the movie.
During I was watching the movie, I was carried away by her life. Her life was as if a fairy tale.
She successed as a picture book writer. And she met a man she loved. But she experienced his dead... And, she continued writing picture books.
I became happy while I was watching the movie. A way of her life is a fairy tale that she wrote, I think. I like pictures she wrote because these have warm something. My heart become warm. Also, she has warm something. Her life is beautiful.
(138 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final