Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter Vacation

I'm busy recently because I have many homework! I must hand in these next week, so I'll be in home weekends.
A winter vacation is coming soon. I'll work very much because there are many parties in the end and start of the year. I'll be busy, but I like my part time job, so it's okay. By the way, I have a plan on winter vacation. You know, I like watching movies, so I'm going to watch movies everyday! You may think it's just kidding, but I think I'll do and I can.
I like watching movies in midnight. Also, I watch it alone.... no! with my dog ^^
I have no plan what movie I'll watch, so I'm thinking what movie is interesting. I'm really looking forward to watching movies.
(130 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final