Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, November 28, 2008

Baba Yaga The Flying Witch

I read this book, Baba Yaga The Flying Witch. Have you ever read it?

Today, I took writing class. And in the class, I borrowed this book from my teacher. Thank you :)
This story is interesting, but it's little strange story. Can you see its cover? This witch's name is Baba Yaga. She is a bad witch, and she always moves by her pot with wooden spoon and wooden broom. In the class, I could choose in many books. Then I chose this book because this witch's illustration was so funny.

Of course, this story is also little bit strange. She was going to eat a girl, Tasha, but she couldn't eat... Because her dog and cat betrayed her! When Tasha was shut in her hut, Tasha fed food to her dog and cat, and they helped Tasha :)

BUT!! Baba Yaga was still running after Tasha! When Tasha fed to a dog and a cat, they gave her a mirror and a comb. These could help her!! While she was running, morror became the wide river, and the comb became a big mountain. When I was reading, I thought she could help for them. But it wasn't correct. The witch drunk much water, and tried to eat the mountain! ...But her teeth made iron were rusty from drinking the wide river, so her iron teeth snapped!! It means Tasha's win :) Tasha lived with her dad happily ever after.

I like this story. It's funny story. If you're interested in the story, please read it.
(254 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final