Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Friday, November 28, 2008

Winter

I like a season, winter very much. Now it's very cold, but I'm okay. I like winter the best in seasons because I can have fun in the season.
When it's cold, I can eat many hot foods. You know, I like eating! So in this season, I often eat delicious hot foods :) There are another reasons why I like winter. Winter has many happy days, for example, Christmas, Happy New Year's Day and Seijinshiki. In Japan, when people become 20 years old, they are celebrated and attend Seijinshiki. Seijinshiki is like a celebration. I can meet many old friends at the celebration. Many old friends are living in places far from their hometowns. So Seijinshiki is a chance to meet them. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
In the winter, I can meet many friends, this is a reason why I like winter.
I'll enjoy this winter! 
(147 words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final