Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A. Christmas Carol


I read a book, A Christmas Carol.
This book is very very famous book. But I haven't ever read it till this time. This time, I read it in English. It's very moving story. In books I have read as book review, I like this book best.

This story is about Scrooge. He wasn't a good man. He didn't like people, and people didn't like him, too. He couldn't care anyone, and nobody could care him.
But in Christmas, three Spirit changed him...

In first, when I read this book, I didn't like him!!
Why he behaves such a thing!? I thought.
He behaved badly to his subordinate, Bob Cratchit and other people.
But I pitied him because he was always lonley.
So I thought, "I wish he becomes to behave well to people!!".
Then I keep on reading this book. And somethings happened. It's good to his character.
So I began to feel so good, changing his character to good.
In finaly, he became to like people, and people became to like him!!
I was so happy as if I was Scrooge!!!!

This time, I read this book as book review. So this book is little brief.
I wanna read this book in Japanese, then I wanna watch this movie!!
(219words)

No comments:

Weblog Report Final